Beaverton Foursquare Church is seeking a full-time children’s age level pastor to join our staff. Beaverton Foursquare church is a family that is committed to helping others know, love, and serve Jesus.
- Leadership in areas of recruitment, training, developing and caring for a team of volunteers.
- Actively participate on the Children’s Ministry team with other leaders.
- Oversight of all programming, curriculum and ministry for the specific age level area.
- Inspire, equip and support parents by providing resources to encourage their efforts in building their children’s strong spiritual foundation.
- Creatively seek out opportunities to prioritize the Beaverton Foursquare distinctives: Spirit-filled, 5-generations, multi-ethnic and mobilized.
- Excellent teamwork and management abilities for ministry teams, multiple projects, physical space, and supervision of volunteers and contractors.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and written formats with a demonstrated ability to make effective group presentations, specifically group presentations that connect and manage both small and large groups of children.
- Bachelor’s degree. College level Biblical training or equivalent study. 3-5 years job-relevant progressive experience. Preferred: 3 years experience working within the given age level.