Fellowship Bible Church is hiring a Preteen Pastor to oversee all ministry and events for 5th and 6th graders. The preteen ministry, Fifty6, currently ministers to 175+ preteens and 50+ volunteers on Sunday mornings.
Fellowship believes in team ministry, so this so this role will serve as a part of the Fellowship Kids Staff, which currently consists of 10 staff members across three campuses.
- Oversee all aspects of Fifty6, including curriculum, small group rosters, supplies, and volunteer schedules
- Recruit & train leaders for preteens ministry. Establish on-going encouragement and training for leaders through lunches, coffees, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Plan special events for preteens to connect with their peers and leaders throughout the school year and over summer break
- Work with the Fellowship Kids team and Fellowship Students team to maintain a strategic discipleship plan and transition between ministries
The ideal candidate will have:
- a strong desire to connect with preteens and see them grow in the knowledge and grace of Jesus
- experience teaching in both large group and small group formats
- the skills to recruit, train, and manage volunteers for preteen ministry
- ability to communicate the preteen ministry vision to volunteers and parents
For a full job description or to submit a resume, email Matt Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org