Fellowship Bible Church is hiring a Kids Worship Leader/Pastor to oversee the worship ministry for preschool, elementary, and preteen venues. Each age group has its own worship space and team of awesome volunteers. The Fellowship Kids Worship Leader will work with the respective ministry directors to plan services for each age group and lead on a rotational schedule between the venues.
Fellowship believes in team ministry, so this so this role will serve as a part of the Fellowship Kids Staff, which currently consists of 10 staff members across three campuses. This position will also have the opportunity to be a part of the strong worship culture of Fellowship that includes a residency program and a worship staff of talented teachers and leaders.
- Plan weekly worship services, including: song selections, creative elements to help reinforce weekly lesson and/or Scripture memorization, and chosen missions emphases.
- Train and lead worship volunteers through weekly rehearsals, on-going training, and regular communication.
- Manage the production and technology equipment for Fellowship Kids worship environments and work with Pro-Tech Department for any audio, visual, lighting, or stage set needs.
- Work with the Fellowship Kids team to create and maintain a lifestyle of worship for kids, parents, and volunteers
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience leading worship preferably with guitar or another instrument. (All worship experience will be considered, but those with experience leading children or middle schoolers will receive first interviews.)
- an ability to recruit and train students and adults to be lead worship (singers, musicians, and action leaders)
- an ability to communicate the vision and heart of the worship ministry for Fellowship Kids
- knowledge of worship programs like Pro Presenter, Planning Center Online, and Abelton Live (desired, but not required)
For a full job description or to submit a resume, email Matt Morgan at email@example.com.