Are you passionate about creating irresistible environments for children through programing, vision casting, leadership, and team building? As the Kids Ministry Large Group Coordinator, you will get to positively impact children and families to have an authentic relationship with Jesus.
In this position, you will oversee an engaging children’s ministry large group experience by directing programming, recruitment, and outreaches while partnering with parents to help children become fully devoted followers of Jesus. This role serves to facilitate a genuine sense of belonging, involvement, and spiritual growth by meeting kids where they are and leading them to next steps. Under the direction of the Elementary Program Director, this role will facilitate the relational connection and spiritual growth of kids through weekend environments, large group experiences, and special events. If you are passionate about reaching kids, families, and the community with the Gospel, recruiting and developing volunteer leaders, and creating fun and engaging programming and outreach experiences for kids and families, we would love to meet you.
– Create a contagiously fun environment that introduces kids to the Gospel and recruits, develops, and empowers kids ministry volunteers
– Oversee and lead elementary kids special events
– Using teams of volunteers, direct weekend large group experiences that are dynamic and relevant for kids grades K through 5.
– Provide insight and direction for big picture programming and creative planning
– Direct and coordinate all aspects of weekend programming including: service order, Bible story, script writing, bumper videos, environment, worship, and multimedia
– Coordinate leadership development and training for elementary large group volunteer teams
– Collaborate with the Family Ministry Team to develop and execute family outreach initiatives
– Dynamic and proven team-player and team-builder who is passionate about partnering with families to connect them to the life of the church
– Displays a positive, fun, and energetic attitude that supports the vision and values of kids ministry at GT church
– Experience in building, developing and leading successful volunteer teams
– Strong organizational management skills and the ability to lead with excellence
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills