Heritage Church, one church with multiple campuses and expressions is searching for their first Family Life Pastor.
We know this pastor will be someone marked by passionate pursuit of Jesus; they will have a track record of ministry demonstrating a deep-seated belief that regardless of age, every person can be a multiplying disciple of Jesus. They will have a history of facilitating transformation by positioning leaders of families to be the primary spiritual influencers in the lives of their family members.
The person who will thrive on our team and in this role:
- Is a leader of leaders who can credibly influence, build, and oversee high-caliber staff and volunteer teams in the Family Life department.
- Is a champion of Orange philosophy and Sticky Faith perspective.
- Is readily identified as a strategic leader who consistently executes with the bigger picture in mind.
- Is able to draw from their extensive experience as a student ministries professional and is energized by the opportunity to reconfigure student ministries environments through their strategic oversight and team leadership.
- Likely has experience in a large, multi-site church context.
The Family Life Pastor will be successful when she or he has developed a self-propagating culture of developing multiplying disciples through holistic ministry to families. They will empower and release disciple-making ministry through intergenerational life-on-life relationships. This pastor gives strategic, network leadership in building an intergenerational ministry culture in concert with the Spiritual Transformation Journey in collaboration with other team members and through oversight of ministry to children & students (birth – college), and their families.
This senior staff position has impact across the Heritage network of campuses and centers in the Quad Cities area of Illinois and Iowa. Our current locations are in Bettendorf, Iowa, and Moline, Rock Island, & Kewanee, Illinois. You can find out more about the Quad Cities here:
If this sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.