Helping ALL people find and live their lives in Christ; bridging ethnic, cultural, denominational and generational lines.
The Vision we carry is to be a God-honoring, family-based ministry embracing people from all walks of life—ethnic, cultural and denominational—and equipping them in every area of their lives. In committing ourselves to strengthening our families, the next generation will be prepared to take the baton. We desire to be a beacon of light to our community and to the world!
- Bible Based Teaching - Practical and applicable teaching rooted in the Truth of God’s Word. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Prayer Driven - Seeking the heart of God for our lives, the Church, and our world. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- Lifestyle of Worship - Allowing every part of our lives (Spirit, Soul, & Body) to be worship unto God. (Romans 12:1)
- Evangelism - Local & Global focus on spreading the Good News of Christ. (Mark 16:15)
- Ethnic Appreciation & Acceptance - Celebrating and honoring the ethnic diversity within the Body of Christ. (John 17:21)
- Strengthening Families - Equipping families with the tools and support they need to overcome all of life’s challenges. (Ephesians 4:16)
- Community - Creating authentic community through teaching, fellowship, and prayer. (Acts 2:42-47)
- Serve - Using our freedom in Christ to serve one another in love – in our church and our city. (Galatians 5:13)
- Growth - Pursuing a life of growth as disciples of Christ. (Ephesians 3:14-19)
- Financial Integrity - Providing the utmost excellence in handling Kingdom finances. (Luke 16:11)