In 2007, 4 couples and their 3 children began meeting each week for Bible study and fellowship. They met in dining rooms, back porches, offices and even on a boat. As more and more people began to join this group, they moved to a local recreation center. Unknown to them, God was using this beginning to form a new church. On a mission to Win, Build and Send servants of Jesus, the church eventually added a full time Pastor after 2 years of meeting together. Now, 12 years later, nearly 1000 people call this church their home.