Beaverton Christian Church (BCC) is looking for a dynamic leader to join our growing church and local team as we work to reach the 330,000 people in a 5 mile radius who have yet to meet Jesus. As Kids Director, you’ll have the opportunity to set and execute vision to serve the greater Beaverton area while collaborating and sharing ideas and best practices alongside the Kids Directors at our other campuses in West Linn and Milwaukie.
We are a growing, thriving church with three campuses across the greater Portland region, and believe God has called us to accomplish His mission through three main values: radical hospitality, uncommon humility, and sacrificial generosity. When we answer His call to joyfully live out these values, we believe that there’s undeniable Kingdom impact made.
As a church, we focus on the pillars of a strong Sunday experience, kids, students, community life, service and both local and international missions work. Underlying all of these pillars is a solid foundation of leadership development. We invest heavily in our staff teams so that they’ll be able to do the same with their amazing leaders.
Our entire staff across three locations operates under a shared set of values that directs everything we do and creates a healthy environment for ministry to thrive:
* FAITH: We anticipate that God will call us to more.
* GROWTH: We pursue the new, and act on what we learn.
* PACE: We live sustainably, like we are in this for the long haul.
* FUN: We love what we do and celebrate what God has done.
* LEAD(ership): We inspire others to obedience and service.
* EXCELLENCE: We prepare and execute as if every detail matters.
* VULNERABILITY: We take the risk of being honest with each other.
* CAREFUL: We create safe environments and respond with generosity.
* TEAM: We believe the best about each other and support each others’ goals.
Here on our Beaverton campus, these dynamics are lived out daily among a tight-knit team that is working to cultivate a healthy church community that reflects our city: multi-generational, multi-ethnic, and multi-cultural. We want our church to look like Heaven, and it starts with us seeking to represent diversity in all its forms.