Purpose: Oversee the development of discipleship ministries, resourcing and direction of Area 10 Small Groups, and lead A10 Student Ministry.
Oversee the development of A10 men and women’s ministries
Recruit and train leaders
-Cast and maintain vision for Area 10 Small Groups
-Identify and develop leaders to lead effectively while carrying Area 10's vision
-Lead, encourage and empower group leaders through training & vision casting events
-Manage departmental details associated with overseeing ministry of 50+ groups
-Set and achieve numerical/curriculum goals associated with the group system
-Initiate and oversee all events and marketing for small group recruitment
-Serve as a conduit for plugging people into groups
-Select and/or approve all small group curriculum
-be a part of the preaching team at A10, teaching a few times per year as the schedule allows.
STUDENT MINISTRY: (Grade 6-12)
-Build A10 student ministries by training leaders, and developing programming.
-Relationally invest in student leaders and students
-Work in conjunction with A10 Family Ministries director.
Passionately live out a vital daily relationship with Jesus Christ by practicing spiritual disciplines and engaging with your faith.
Maintain the God ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, children third and the ministry fourth.
3. Giving at least 10% of your income into the vision of Area 10.
4. Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life in utmost integrity in all situations.
5. Demonstrate loyalty to the vision and staff of Area 10 and always protect the unity God has given this church.
Area 10 is looking for:
1) A candidate with a Bible college or seminary degree in ministry.
2) Experience in adult discipleship and youth ministry
3) Ordination in the ministry
4) A background in the Christian Church/Church of Christ (Restoration Movement)