If you're passionate about developing leaders, discipling kids, create exciting environments, partnering with families, working with a dynamic team and reaching the community with the hope of Jesus then we have a great opportunity for you!
Currently, we’re looking for a full-time Children's Coordinator to provide direction, leadership, and administration for our birth - 5th-grade environments. The Children’s Coordinator will be responsible for providing leadership and logistical support and to the birth through fifth-grade environments at Renovation Church. Specifically, the Children’s Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing volunteers and ensuring our RenoCity (birth-preschool) and Camp Renovate (kindergarten-fifth grade) environments operate at the highest quality each week.
THE OPPORTUNITY //
- The Children’s Cord / Director will work directly with the Family Ministry Team.
- Create volunteer systems and leadership pipeline for current and future growth.
- Oversee student & adult leaders serving in our children’s environments.
- Responsible for ensuring quality environments on Sundays and other participating Family ministry events.
- Provide care & encouragement for volunteers.
- Provide Biblical shepherding care to kids and families of Renovation Church
- Oversee all volunteer coordination and scheduling.
- Oversight of RenoCity and Camp Renovate budget & expenditures of ministry.
- Create & provide regular communication with families.
- Provide logistical support and assist in the coordination of any family ministry events and trips.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS //
- Must have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A gifted relational leader and a highly organized initiator and decision maker
- A team player and have the ability to work well in a multi-staff setting
- Experience working with Orange philosophy
- Ability to multi-task with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Experience with event planning
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as, part of a team.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and find solutions that uphold Renovation’s vision and values
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Minimum one (1) year experience serving/leading in kids or youth ministry role (preferred)
- Ability to use/learn CCB, Pro-Presenter, and social media platforms
In order to be considered for this position, please attach your resume with references.