To lead the Grace Crossing Church (GCC) student ministry in discipling both students and families aligned to our Vision, Mission and Values.
- Connect with Middle and High School students
- Communication/teaching skills to students and adults
- Organizational/Admin skills
- Competency in Worship or Media a plus
- Growing in our Vision, Mission and Values – Emotionally Healthy Spirituality/Oneness
- Conflict/Crisis resolution skills
- Heart for Missions
- Responsible for the Weekly Operations of the ministry in the following ways…
- Organize and implement a comprehensive spiritual development pathway (i.e. faith milestones) for Middle School, High School students and Young Adults.
- Recruit and develop volunteers/leaders to assist the student ministries.
- Provide leadership training and parent training designed to coordinate effective discipleship to youth.
- Coordinate and maintain background checks on all volunteers and workers who work with youth.
- Planning monthly events and activities calendar.
- Responsible for leadership development of the ministry in the following ways…
- Plan and implement regular leadership team meetings.
- Plan and implement a one-on-one with staff to focus on ministry goals and leadership development.
- Responsible for the student discipleship of the ministry in the following ways…
- Identify, train and disciple key student leaders and families.
- Identify, train and disciple adult small group leaders who disciple students and families.