Please go to our website https://www.scottshill.org/employment for Job Description and Application Process. For quick access you can click on this link Employment Opportunities
Preschool Kids Director (Full-Time)
- Direct the planning, execution, and evaluation of all preschool programming and events provided by the church.
- Regular programming on Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings, as well as occasional special events/meetings. (VBS, Easter Weekend, Child Dedication, etc.)
- Provide coaching and development for Nursery Coordinator as well as any direct reports.
- Develop a strategy for the preschool ministry of the church.
- Understand the unique needs of today’s preschoolers and their parents.
- Consistently evaluate ministry approach and explore new/creative methods.
- Work alongside the Kids Ministry Director in implementing and evaluating curriculum.
- Recruit, train, schedule, and supervise the volunteer leader team for preschool programming and events. *including weekly contact and communication*
- Maintain a safe and clean preschool environment with adequate equipment/supplies at all times.
- Build relationships and partnerships with parents of preschool-age kids.
- Provide consistent communication.
- Maintain a Social Media presence.
- Seek face-to-face interactions.
- Manage stewardship of preschool and nursery budgets.
- Uphold approved family ministry policies and procedures.
- Attend training conferences/retreats with Family Ministry team.
- Work under the direct supervision of the Kids Ministry Director to fulfill the vision and goals for the Family Ministries of the church.
- Collaborate with other church leaders to fulfill the mission of the church.
- Read and follow the guidelines, procedures, and policies outlined in the Personnel Manual.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervising pastor (Family Pastor).
- An aggressive mindset. (“go-getter” for the kingdom)
- A faithful spirit. (strong personal faith in Jesus)
- An innovative approach. (creative problem solving)
- A relational heart. (commitment to people over programs)
- An excellent work-ethic. (passion for raising the bar)