Provides vision & direction and leadership for the nursery, preschool and elementary school-age children ministries. Pursues ministering to children and families both online and in person. Develops relationships with children and families. Responsible for recruiting, training, equipping and development of leaders and volunteers working in the ministry. This individual should have a passion for and proven ability to communicate with children. The individual must embrace GBCC’s vision, values, and philosophy of ministry.
- Develop and implement plans to accomplish Children’s Ministry goals
- Directs CM staff team priorities, workload and responsibilities
- Recruits and develops volunteer teams and leaders
- Develop relationships with students and families
- Plan and implement discipleship programs and events designed for spiritual development of children and families virtually and in person
- Plan and implement outreach efforts to families not yet connected to GBCC
- Plan and implement follow up & connecting points for new families at GBCC
- Create and administer Children’s Ministry budgets
- Works together with other staff to accomplish church goals
Competitive pay, health & dental insurance, vacation & holiday pay, flexible schedule.